QMC Quantum Minerals’ flagship project, the Irgon Lithium Mine is just 20 km from Tantalum Mining Corporation of Canada ("TANCO") TANCO Mine, North America’s most successful lithium mine to date—and shows even richer ores. With a shaft already drilled and a historic (non NI 43-103 compliant) resource estimate of 1.2 million tons grading 1.51% Li20 over a strike length of 365 metres (1,200 ft) and to a depth of 213 metres (700 ft), Irgon is projected to be QMC’s first mine to reach production. Our Namew Lake District Project has the potential for a significant discovery of copper, nickel, gold, silver, palladium and platinum.
QMC Quantum Mineral’s Namew Lake District property encompasses the Rocky Lake Discovery in the world-class Flin Flon/Snow Lake Volcanic Massive Sulphide ("VMS") mining district in Northwestern Manitoba.
We are the 100% owner of this extensive property that covers approximately 23,000 hectares.
- Permit applications ready to go.
- Geological team identifying high priority targets.
QMC Quantum Minerals’ Irgon project is a resurrection story.
Shortly after World War II, Lithium Corporation of Canada (LCOC), began work on this property located in Manitoba, just north of Cat Lake 150 km (93 miles) from Winnipeg.
- SGS 43-101 report with resource estimate.
- Guangxi to produce lithium concentrate minimum 6%.
- Sinomine (TANCO) discussion underway on co-operation and upgrading of spodumene plant.
- Permitting for next stage to mine the resource.